We provide a home for people to avoid hospitalization, transition from hospital back into the community, and stay to be supported for their long-term needs.
- 24-hour nursing care, 7 days per week
- Longer-term medically complex care, end of life care, and short-term stabilization
- Compassionate and committed staff help create a sense of home and family
- 24 private suites, each with bathroom and shower, kitchenette with microwave and fridge, and television
- Two floors, each with communal living-dining room overlooking Vancouver’s historic Mole Hill’s restored roofs and turrets, West End high-rises and the North Shore mountains
- All meals provided
- Recreation, art, music and complementary therapies to enrich residence life
- Volunteers enhance care by assisting with outings, personal shopping, laundry, hair styling, pet care, bedside vigils and more
- Access to Day Health Program to help with community reintegration.